There are now a number of assistive devices that can make life easier for people with disabilities, thanks to the use of technology. Below you can see the categories of articles you can find on the Internet, soon we will open our own device store to help you on a daily basis!
Before buying any of them, look for recommendations and try them, you will see that they can help you a lot!
- You can find many types from wrist watches that vibrate at a certain time (even being able to program several alerts depending on the days of the week), even table clocks that wake up based on light emissions…
- Within this category we would find all those devices that notify something in one way or another, being able to be through sms, light emission, warnings by a certain app … You can warn of all kinds of events such as the cry of a baby, when the house bell sounds, when a certain intrusion is detected, when a door is opened …
- There are multiple devices that together with the coil of the hearing aid or similar can send us the sound that is issued from a certain point (mobile device, television, tablet, computer …) in a clear and clean way unaffected by the ambient noise.
- This type of devices usually depend on the brand of the hearing aid so we recommend you consult with the store or vendor all the possibilities you have.
- There are phones that incorporate this help and therefore are also included in this category.
- Every time there are more smart wristbands that, apart from indicating the number of steps that are given or the heart rate, can warn of everything that happens related to the mobile phone to which it is connected, such as reception of calls, messages and whatsapps, emails, notifications of social networks (Facebook, instagram …). Everything is configurable and can even notify us by vibrations.