In this section you have a selection of the best mobile applications (APPs) for the deaf community, separated by IOs or Android. We hope you find them useful! Do you know any application that you think should be included here? Do not hesitate to write us through the contact form.
|Advantages||• It facilitates a new channel of communication between citizens and the FFCCSE, complementary to existing ones.|
• Improve the response times to the citizen and the information process
• It streamlines the information and response request protocol, obtaining from the start information about the help applicant, such as: positioning, type of incident that is suffering or other relevant data
• Guarantees accessibility to these services for people with communication disabilities.
|Disadvantages||None to review|
|Advantages||• Transcribe all audios into text received by whatsapp with high fidelity|
• Accepts translation into multiples languages
• Fast and instant translation.
|Disadvantages||Slightly laborious translation process|
|Advantages||• Transcribe the words pronounced around you so that you can read everything that is spoken or commented through your mobile device.|
• Allows you to reproduce written phrases or templates to facilitate communication with other people.
|Disadvantages||The identification of words works in a more than correct manner but the mobile device must be located in a way close to the speaker, otherwise, it will not pick up any type of sound.|
|Web||Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatscine.goall&hl=es|
IOS – https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/goall/id1163127935?mt=8
|OS||Android e IOS|
|Advantages||• It allows deafblind people to receive and enjoy without intermediaries the contents of television at the same time as the people around them.|
• Used in theaters to subtitle certain works
• Free and increasingly widespread use
|Disadvantages||• Little plays available.|
• Subtitles regarding the image and somewhat delayed sounds.
|Advantages||• Surprising application that works quite well, serves to call another person and transcribes in writing with a fairly acceptable quality what is being said, in such a way that helps to understand.|
• When you install it, you have a free 60-minute bonus.
• You do not need the other person to have the application, just call it through RogerVoice.
|Disadvantages||If you like it, you will need to buy minutes since it is a paid application.|
|Advantages||• Allows you to download children’s stories for free with Spanish subtitles, with sound and accompanied by LSE|
• It allows you to create your own stories with images or videos from your mobile, increasing the children’s imagination and a greater involvement when carrying out cultural and educational activities.
• Free use
• You do not need to be connected to the network once you have downloaded the stories on your device.
• You can share your stories with other users
• It allows the edition of the videos once made
|Disadvantages||• Only available on Android|
• You need a device with a good memory to store the downloaded and created stories
|Advantages||• Facilitate phone calls by creating a chat with an operator that will call for us.|
• Care provided totally free
• Allows interaction through an application to make phone calls that will enable us multiple options: Reserve a table to eat, request assistance, ask for information …
|Disadvantages||•The availability of the operator is needed.|
|Advantages||• After performing an auditory test, adapt the sound of the mobile to your hearing to take care of your ears when you play songs, videos, watch TV or even talk on the phone.|
• Allows you to enter your audiometry directly.
|Disadvantages||The application must be constantly activated, being able to considerably reduce the battery consumption of the mobile.|